Orion Assembly workers to picket UAW over two-tier wage structure

That should do wonders for quality
Orion Assembly workers to picket UAW over two-tier wage structure http://tinyurl.com/25w8dab

--
Service Guarantees Citizenship

I am usually pro union but these guys are nuts if I was GM there is a good plant in spring hill tenn.

I guess they don't realize the company is pretty much doing them a favor paying the $14 that they AGREED to.
Let them spend a couple years with no unemployment and fourteen dollars would seem ok.
The only alternative is move the factory to china, and who wants that?

In USA you get 3 hamburgers for $14 in China you get 28 hamburgers for $14 so the wages in China may seem low but the cost of living is even lower.
On 10/8/2010 10:59 AM, Jim_Higgins wrote:

$28/hr to push screws? Seems like a little much. $14/hr is better.
GM should close the place if they don't take it.
--
Is government working for you, or are you working for the government?