ot: something the US has to be proud about

there is a lot the US has to deal with, (of course with lots of arguement about why), but have a look here....
http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2009/05/hubbles_final_servicing_missio.html

Need Another Seven Austronauts

Think about how far we could go into space for the bailouts or stupid wars?
But is peaceful. So our politicians would rather have war for profits and power when a simple old defunct nuke would due just fine.

Thanks for the link Peter, those are some fantastic pictures. Perhaps if the people of this world would work more to improve itself, rather then destroy each other, this place would actually be as beautiful as it looks from space.