OT "Weekend BS Post"

Now that everybody has eaten the meal.
How about a 3 part question?
What is the one thing YOU want for Christmas?
How long do you think we will have a substantial force in Iraq? By
substantial I mean over 1K troops.
I know most of us drive Dodge's. But each maker has at least one part that is best, it is all a compromise when you make your purchase. But if ya could, how would you combine parts from each maker to make your ideal truck?
Bonus question!
Guess the Rabbits weight. Yes, in pounds!!<G>
Oh Rabbit, here's the heated seat report. I used them and found that they have only 2 settings. All I can compare them to are Sues Eldo which were like a thermostat. Hands down the Caddy was better but the seats in the Charger are much more comfortable imo.
Roy

Sorry wrong group!
Roy
You posted tothe wrong group, buy I'll answer this part anyway.

My ideal truck is someone else's. About three times a year I bring home the truck from work. I have no reason to, and no desire to, drive a truck on a regular basis. For my everyday driving, it is impractical to have a big open bed when I can use a truck to carry a bag of groceries, a tool, etc, and it is out of sight and protected from the weather.