Owner's Manuals

I sometimes buy used cars with no owner's manual. Bought a manual on eBay for my '97 Lumina. Cost 10-15 bucks with shipping, don't remember exactly. You can free download pdf Chevy owners's manuals here.
Some Buicks here. http://www.buick.com/owners/manuals.html
Looking for pdf downloads often leads you to websites that mislead with all the usual tricks, and charge for what you can get free from the manufacturer. So if a pdf manual is good enough, look around before you pay. My Lumina manual got soaked when my basement flooded. No idea why it was in the basement. I do know why my basement flooded. That's what led me to find these sites. Don't know if these websites existed when I bought the manual from eBay about 6 years ago, or if they'll be around next week.