oxygen sensor problems

I have and '89 cavalier and a problem. My ECM is telling me there is a problem with the O2 sensor, code 13 or whatever it is. I've replaced the sensor, then I checked the wiring harness. There was no Problem
with the wiring harness. Is there another O2 sensor or is there something wrong with my ECM.
I would suspect a vacuum leak or map sensor , or something along those lines before the ecm.

I'll look into that, thanks
my vacum lines are fine as well as my MAP sensor.