P0442 + click,click,click on 2001 Cadillac STS

I have a 2001 STS which recently turned on the MIL and shows DTC P0442. I've check the obvious (gas cap is on tight), and temporarily cleared the code.
Coincidentally, I recently noticed that within a minutes of driving I hear a "Click,click,clik" from the back right. (Near the charcoal canister). Sounds like a solenoid.
Has anyone see this problem before? Are these symptoms connected?
I found the EVAP purge valve (at the throttle body), but there should be a second solenoid somewhere...
Thanks!
You may be hearing the vent solenoid valve, this code refers to a small evap leak, if that valve fails to seal the vent during an evap test it will set a code, this solenoid should be near the vapor cannister, could be full of dirt or just a bad connection, but that is a starting point.

-
I think it is the vent vavle I'm hearing. Why would it click 3 times?

Does the valve normally cycle 3 times? Is it failing a leakdown test and then retrying twive?
Thanks
It is possible a bad solenoid or corroded connections may do this, take a look at it and also verify this is the source of the clicking.

-