Pacifica/Bizarro Brake Lights

I got behind a new 04 Chysler Pacifica today a t a red light and couldn't believe how horseshit the brake lights looked when lit up.

It was bright & sunny out. Typical tail light of wagons where there in the ends of the quarter panels.

The red portion of the lens is sqaure. What lights up is two red circular rings, one within the other . Not a Round lighted circle ( like Impala ) A thin line of 2 rings, per side.

With the bright sunlight you could barely see them lit up. The passenger side one I could only see a portion of it due to the angle the lens is, and its slightyl tilted outward. Good thing there is a 3rd high mount brakelight on the tailgate.

What a terrible design. Bound to be a car that gets rear ended alot..

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~259,100 miles_~_~~_
Reply to
Harry Face