Paging Bobo

hey buddy i tried the holding down of 2 and 3 and i got a code of 022, but when i pressed am/fm button nothing happened. What is the exact process, maybe im doing something wrong. Thanks for all the help u can give me
helping unlocking my radio
Theo
You probably simply have 022022 .... if it didn't change them thats what I will assume .. try entering 1651 into the radio and let me know how it went... Bobo .....