Park Ave 95--- drivers seat back "lean" stopped working

After having the car in the body shop for collision repair the drivers seat back no longer leans back. I'm talking about the control switch mounted on the drivers seat base that controls the "lean back" of the seat BACK, not the door armrest-mounted control which tilts the entire seat. The strange thing is, although they did have to remove the door interior trim and therefore the electricals inside the armrest, I can see no reason for the techs doing anything with the seat-mounted controls.

So my qusetion is, is there anything they could have done when working on the door that could have cause the problem? I will of course ask the shop also, but would like an independent opinion.

This is a 1995 Park Avenue Ultra.

TIA

Ed

Reply to