Partnership Opportunity

Partnership Opportunity I am with Elie International, a manufacturer of fine jewelry located in the heart of the diamond district in New York City. Elie Int has been
in the jewelry business for over 23 years. We carry an extensive stock of over 24,000 items and are looking for vendors to keep it moving.
Currently we offer low wholesale pricing and drop shipping. We want to strongly emphasize that this is a partnership and we offer full support including pictures and descriptions of all items. We have also devised a Guaranteed Movers Policy which allows our partners to freely exchange merchandise that they cannot sell. This can be a wonderful opportunity for experienced sellers as well as novices who are just getting started. Please contact me for further information at snipped-for-privacy@elieint.com.