Parts Source - '97 Buick Mirror ?

A friend needs a side view mirror for a '97 Skylark Custom.
Any pointers to web sources for an exact replacement parts?
Thanks,

www.ebay.com
Here is a listing for a mirror, but I am not certain if it is the exact same. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/92-97-GRAND-AM-ACHIEVA-SKYLARK-MIRROR-LEFT-OR-RIGHT_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33649QQihZ015QQitemZ250060402841QQrdZ1
Good luck.
I found an entire rear taillight assembly for my 98 Buick on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/92-97-GRAND-AM-ACHIEVA-SKYLARK-MIRROR-LEFT-OR-RIGHT_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33649QQihZ015QQitemZ250060402841QQrdZ1

- Bob - wrote:

I did a quick search, and they've got exact replacement (no e-bay guesswork) for under $50 -- before shipping.
The page I saw was <http://www.expressbodyparts.com/commerce/index.php?catG&year 97&make=BUICK&model=SKYLARK&cylinder=6&liter=3.1>
Not affiliated, just a satisfied customer, Mark

Thanks Mark, that looks like it will do it.
Bob