Passenger Mirror

2002 Buick PA (not Ultra)

I have the memory seats etc... When I go to reverse to back out the driveway, the passenger mirror adjust down (what ever that feature is) but when I put the car in drive it doesn't go back to the memory spot.

I have to put the car in park and hit the memory button to return it to the drive setting.

Thoughts?

Reply to
Chuck Survine

Yeuch!!!! Another soccer mom safety innovation from the sounds of it. I wasn't aware of this "feature" Chuck, but if it were my car I'd be trying to disable it. Look through your owner's manual - perhaps there is a configuration option that you can change. Don't forget to post back here with what you find.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

I bet it can be "fixed" with a pair of wire cutters.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

A rocket scientist might be able to program it to correction--might, I said. But I agree with Edwin. The already-distorted, wide-angle designed pass. mirror should confuse sufficiently, and therefore I'd opt for the wire cutters. sam

Reply to
sdlomi2

Disabled feature, thanks for the thoughts... Wire cutters would have been too much work getting the door panel off. Bad enough the instrument cluster squeaks so I don't need a door rattle join the road concert...

Reply to
Chuck Survine