passenger window problems

I'm working on a 90 Cavalier Z24 the passenger window is coming out of it's track. I opened up the door panel and saw the front window guide is gone.
There is a hole in the glass where I think a guide would be to keep it in the front track. Can I get 1 of these from a dealer or is it a junkyard item? How does it snap into the glass? Any help would be appreciated.

As I remember, you can buy the plastic clip that fits in the hole. It just snaps onto the glass, then you push the glass and clip into the guide channel.
"Scott" <homealone.com> wrote in message

Thanks for the info. I went to the chevy dealer and got one for 2.17.