Passenger wiper comes loose

I have 2002 Buick Regal and the wiper screw comes loose on the passenger side. Dealer tightens and stated it comes loose in order not to break the motor in
the winter when snow builds up. Only problem with this theory is it's July and I've had to tighten mine three times during recent rainstorms.
Asked dealer if this would be a recall item and they said the best thing I could do was call the number in the owners manual and voice my concern. Apparently there is no database for dealers to submit repair items to in order for GM to determine trends. Interesting! Anyone else experience problems with wipers/blades/motors?
Please reply to: snipped-for-privacy@TWCNY.RR.COM
The dealer story sounds pretty BOGUS to me. Reinstall screw with Loctite (whichever color says it's for "hand tools" GW