PCM on 95 Cav

Could someone tell me where the PCM is located/how to get to it on a 95 Cav. Haynes says it's under the air filter and other sources point on the fender but I'm just not seeing it. Course I'm not sure exactly
what it looks like.
Thanks, Brian
Remove the front part of the (black plastic) inner wheel well. It's inside the fender. Roughly 8"X9"X2" silver box. Lots of wires.