PCM on 95 Cav

Could someone tell me where the PCM is located/how to get to it on a

95 Cav. Haynes says it's under the air filter and other sources point on the fender but I'm just not seeing it. Course I'm not sure exactly what it looks like.

Thanks, Brian

Reply to
denaman

Remove the front part of the (black plastic) inner wheel well. It's inside the fender. Roughly 8"X9"X2" silver box. Lots of wires.

Reply to
Johnoz19