PING ED

Ed, I had a new Hyundai drive past me in a parking lot yesterday, and I was very surprised at the aesthetic appearance and apparent quality of this unit.

Some of the earlier Hyundais looked a little 'frumpish', but this car was a good looking bit of iron.

Hope you enjoy yours.

Reply to
<HLS

Thanks. A few years ago I never would have considered one both because of the looks, and the early reputation. The new Sonata is build in Arkansas of

25% US parts, 75% Korea parts. Mostly robotic assembly of the body parts and the fit is extremely tight, gaps at the hood and trunk deck are perfect alignment. Smooth quiet engine too. I read it was designed with the help of Mitsubishi and Chrysler.

Of course it will take a few years and 75,000 more miles to see if it is the bargain I think it is.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski