PING IAN

Ian, I have essentially known you a long time. I want to wish you the best for years end Christmas festivities, and hope the new year will bring you
unexpected levels of prosperity and happiness.
I wish the same to everyone on this board. Ian has been a stalwart on here, but there are many others that I feel are more friends than just names on a newsgroup.
Best to all

hls wrote:

Thank you very much! For the most part, I've always enjoyed my time here. The best to you and your family this year and next!

Yes, there a couple of people on here, or that were here that I keep in touch with. I just wish I was a bit better at remembering names and handles so that I don't go off on the wrong person (grin).
Ian