PING IAN

How did Melbourne strike you???
I was disappointed as a whole. Kimi did what he is best at doing, and Ferrari held the pace... Ho hum?

<HLS> wrote> How did Melbourne strike you???
I forgot to tape the stupid race! I went out dancing with my wife and completely forgot about the thing until the next day. I think it was the Saturday night race thing, I'm too used to dragging my ass out of bed early on Sunday morning.
So, I downloaded what I thought was going to be good edition off the net (torrent), but it was Swedish language coverage. Interesting to watch a race where you don't get any clues from the commentators.

Yes, it was rather boring! I was glad to see Kimi win, if only to see the reaction of two rabid Ferrari fans on RASF1 who can't stand the fact that he's been picked up by the Ferrari team.
Going to keep an eye on that Hamilton kid! It's new blood like him that always gets me a little bit more excited about F1 racing.
Ian

Unheard of that Hamilton would come in third as a "rookie". I agree that we need new blood.
Kimi is a heck of a driver but there is something about him that bothers me a lot. A guy who would go out and pick up a barchick, bring her home, and let his wife catch him boinking her in the family bed MUST have a death wish.