PING: Ian

I see that the wiper motor and wiper module for the W-body's are listed as separate part numbers (module p/n: 88958110, wiper motor unit p/n:

88958109).

Is this actually the case? I have someone asking me about an '03 that the wipers won't park, just wondering if the module is in fact available separately. Or is the park circuit built into the motor assembly and not the "module."

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie

"Steve Mackie" wrote

A lot of the GM wiper motors have an electronic module sitting on top of the wiper motor. Have a look at something like a late 90's Blazer...three screws and the module slides out. You would have to look at the specific car you are talking about.....but if the parts list it that way...I'm sure that's the case.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai