Plastic & rubber exterior parts source?

Anyone know a good source of new plastic and rubber parts that are not carried at the auto parts shops or the dealer for 1990 era cars? Light lens, door trim, etc. Thanks.
Bob
On 04/27/2011 04:20 PM, Guv Bob wrote:

at the auto parts shops or the dealer for 1990 era cars? Light lens, door trim, etc. Thanks.

I dunno how new they support, but the usual suspect would be Steele Rubber, or let us know what kind of vehicle you're asking about, there may be another manufacturer of repro stuff for your particular vehicle if it has a decent sized enthusiast following.
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Thanks Nate, 1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse. Looking for exterior light lenses and trim. All I found in the junk yards are yellow or faded, same as mine.
Nice Studebaker website, by the way!

Thanks Nate, 1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse. Looking for exterior light lenses and trim. All I found in the junk yards are yellow or faded, same as mine.
Nice Studebaker website, by the way!
PS - I posted on the Mitsubishi places and no response. Figured GM folks might be more into restorations and have some ideas.
Guv Bob wrote:

carried at the auto parts shops or the dealer for 1990 era cars? Light lens, door trim, etc. Thanks.

Rock Auto shows new parking lamp assemblies for 25 bucks each, Turn signals 32 bucks,
--
Steve W.

Thanks, Steve!