Plastic vortec manifold??

I am working on a 97 4.3 Vortec engine. I am removing the intake manifolds. I have the upper (plastic) loose. I removed all 10 bolts, the fuel lines at
the back of the engine and all electrical connectors. The plastic manifold is loose and moves around, but I cannot raise it off the lower intake. Do I need to remove the screws (or nuts) where the fuel lines go into the plastic intake manifold??? Do the injectors come off with the intake manifold?????
BR

The gasket for the fuel injection unit is most likely holding it. You know that big plug you pulled off in the center where the fuel rails go in? The gasket sticks so its going to take some grunt work. Just be carefull and work it slowly.
"You know that big plug you pulled off in the center where the fuel rails go in?
Does the other halve of the connector come off with the plastic manifold or stay with the bottom intake manifold??? Should I push the connector through the plastic manifold???
Thanks,
BR
says...

manifolds.
at
manifold
Do I

plastic
manifold?????

Yes the injection unit is clamped onto the lower intake. I think if you push on it with your thumbs while you lift the plastic plenum with your fingers it should separate. If there is enough space for your fingers.

Yes, you need to disconnect the fuel pipes at the solenoid block where it enters the upper plenum. Watch for O-rings and which way the hold down goes.

The injectors and the solenoid block will stay with the lower half of the manifold, solenoid block being the rather largish rectangular electrical connector next to where the fuel pipes enter the upper plenum. Once everything is removed/loose, you then push the solenoid block down as you lift the upper plenum. The solenoid block seals to the upper with an O-ring, so a little ooomph/wiggle/jiggle is necessary.
Thank you to everybody that helped. I got it off. It was on there very snug.
BR

manifolds.
at
plastic