Plugs for GM

I'm gonna change my plugs in my 95 Pontiac. It has Bosch in it now. I think something called double platinum. But they were in the car when I got it,
and I've not heard good things about them. I figure if nothing else just try another plug. I can always easily go back.
Anyway, any consensus as to what is a good plug for GM? 95 3.1L V6.

The OEM AC Delco plug is the best choice.

I've never had a problem with the OEM plugs. Most any of the major brands should be good though.
My last three GM cars had Delco plugs and I kept them far longer than the suggested change with no problem. New plugs gave no additional benefits as the old ones were still working well.
Replace the wires while you are at it though. They deteriorate with age and can get broken when removed from the plugs..

it,
try
as
and
I think the plugs and wires were replaced as a set. When I got the car it came with the Bosch plugs as well as Bosch wires, so the wires are probably fine.
And the only reason I'm going after the plugs is I have a very occasional 'stutter'. Only happens when I'm cruising on the highway and it's level but either goes to a VERY slight grade or I VERY lightly accelerate. Not always. Thing is, I'm getting combined mileage of 27mpg, so I can't really complain too much about it. That's at 65mph highway with the air on.

Same symptoms I had when a wire was bad, not the plug. Do as you please. If you have OBD II check the codes and you may see what cylinder is not always firing.
wrote in message

it
occasional
is,
My 93 Intrepid had a miss, and I went through everthing.Brought the mileage up to 19 or so, then finally changed the wires. 160K miles. The difference was amazing, and the mileage went to just over 25mpg. There were no error codes.
My 95 Pontiac has the kludge between OBDI and OBDII. Right now the only error codes I get are EGR...
But I wonder... Maybe the Bosch wires were an attempt to solve something else. While not exactly new, they do look in VERY good condition.

Iridium