PO753 Code

So I'm running down the road in my 1996 Buick Regal 3.8 and my Service Engine Soon light comes on. I pull into Autozone and they read the code as PO753 Shift Solenoid Circuit ... The car seems to be running fine. Any idea
where I go from here? Where is this solenoid located? Thanks in advance for any help. Liz
I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's a connection to the PCM causing the problem. I had two computer problems on my mid-90s W-body. I e-mailed you some PDFs that should help you find the problem.
Steve

To your local Buick dealer, perhaps? ;)
mike hunt