For years police have done crimes. Police taped using tape recorder. Only audio.
If a lot of people look at my video the truth might be exposed. I would like people to look at my video many times to increase number.
Start video. Go eat food.
do not use replay - it probably does not increase number
increase number - leave youtube and go back to youtube

Kurt Stocklmeir