Pontiac equivalent to the Cobalt?

I see that Canada gets the Pontiac Pursuit as an "equivalent" to the new Ion and the new Cobalt. But does Pontiac in the USA get such a car as well? Just curious...

fond of small cars.

Nope, we had the Sunfire till about 2005 or so, right now there isnt anything that they are showing on their page about the Pursuit....
You'd figure the GT Pursuit would be the same as the Cobalt SS, guess Pontiac =/ to driving excitement?
As of yet, there's no supercharged version of the Pursuit. :(
I'd definitely think about it for my next car if there was, as it is, I may have to go Chevy. :)

COLBALT IS MORE EQUIVALENT TO SATURN ION