Pontiac Firebird Transmission Problem

Looking for some advise on how to fix a transmission problem with my car. It is a 95 Firebird 3.4 automatic. Car runs great, except for; when car is cold I can NOT push button in to shift it into any gear. I have replaced trans fuild, filter, shift lock switch. Can anybody tell me what I should replace or check next, PLEASE??

Thanks Mike

Reply to
mike.salvemini

Can u temporarily straight-wire the shift lock switch? This will let u know if the actuator (probably depressing the brake pedal) is in deed activating the switch properly. If not, u may just need pedal-to-switch adjusted. .s

Reply to
sdlomi2

Thanks I will look at that next.

Reply to