Pontiac G6 coupe or sedan seems not selling well

Page 2 of 2

Couldn't have said it better myself.
FBR wrote:

It's amazing to see the 1/4 mile times some of the 4 bangers run. The thing that turns me off at most tuner meets is the incessant thumping of the base on their bloody stereos, which always seem to be on max volume!

ugly
http://silverstone.fortunecity.com/lotus/250/sounds/ferraritestarossa.wav
youngsters
here
looking
32
Yeh but tuners dont really have style, just a little dinky body with a big ass rear spoiler, rims, a big tail pipe and a $3000 sound system.
Ever notice one rarely of ever sees and old Japanese car a an old car show? Lots of European and British cars, even Italian cars, from the same period but nary a Japanese car LOL
mike hunt

Mike Hunter wrote:

Your point is well taken Mike. I attend many "classic" and "antique" car shows each year and I have actually never seen a Japanese car, other than in the "guest" parking lot! That tells the real story. <lol>

Well I agree to that, nothing sopunds like a good ole American V8 running dual exhaust via a set of glass pack mufflers. And who cant agree that those little japanese 4 cylinders buzzing down the road are just plain annoying. But I think the original poster was mostly referring to the basic flavor V6 such as a 3.1 or 3.8, inch for inch these pushrod V6s do not mach the power of their japanese competing OHC engines without adding a turbo or supercharger.