Pontiac Grand Am. Any Good? 2003 model.

Saw a left over 2003 Grand Am GT with the 3.4 Ram Air engine and all the options and with all the rebates the price is looking attractive.
I'm not thrilled with the 2 door version, but the price is right.
Any serious gotcha's with this car? All my cars are GM and I do all my own maintenence because the first thing I do is order the FSM.
Tia.
PP
http://www.gmintakeleak.com/ Lower Intake manifold gasket leak may be a problem down the line if manufactured before November of 2002.

That is the time frame that I understand, that the "redesigned" gasket was used in production. The "redesigned" gasket was released to the general public sometime late February 2003 if I am not mistaken. Sorry that I wasn't more clear about this in my 1st post. I think the Grand Am GT's look really cool, but the 3.4 would scare me.

Was just checking, was trying to find out what GM was doing before I buy another 3.4. We (wife) has a 99 GAGT with 32000 miles on it now, some nit picky problems during the warrenty period, pos bat post cracked, front pads and rotors, ignition key switch replaced twice, once for buzzer still on after key was removed and the most annoying thing is the pass key circuit. It locks the fuel pump off when it thinks that the key is wrong. 15 minute wait usually resets it. This happens quite a bit. After warrenty, alternator and battery. Other that that runs great, mileage is ~25 in town and 30 on highway.