Pontiac Grand Prix High Mount Third Brake Light Bulb Replacement Guide

One of the two third brake light bulbs or "high mount stop lamps" on my 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP burned out recently.
I finally got around to replacing it. I took pictures of the process
and created a quick "how to" guide to help out other owners. I hope someone finds it to be useful.
Here's the guide - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/GM-Pontiac-Grand-Prix-Third-Brake-Light-Bulb-Replacement-Guide
Cheers, Paul Michaels Ft. Lauderdale, FL