Pontiac Grand Prix Repair & Maintenance Guides (3800 Series II 3.8L S/C V6)

I compiled a list of all the repair and maintenance guides I've made over the years from working on my now 10 year old 2001 GM Pontiac Grand Prix GTP with the Eaton M90 supercharged 3800 Series II 3.8
liter V6 engine.
Some of the procedures include replacing the supercharger oil, changing the front/rear brake pads, replacing a power window motor/ regulator assembly, replacing the alternator, replacing the front wheel hub bearing and many others.
Here's the list - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/Articles/GM-Pontiac-Grand-Prix-Common-Problems-Repair-Maintenance-Guides.htm
Owners of other 1997 to 2003 W-Body cars with the 3800 Series II such as the Bonneville, Impala, Regal, Malibu and Lumina should also find the guides to be useful.
Cheers, Paul