Pontiac Grand Prix Serpentine Belt Replacement Guide

During some spirited driving recently, I heard half of my serpentine belt rip off and rattle around the engine bay.
Luckily half of it stayed intact so I was able to go pick up a new
belt and get back home without it disintegrating completely.
I took pictures of the replacement procedure and created a quick guide. The total cost was about $40 for the new belt and I also replaced two tensioner/idler pulleys that didn't spin freely.
Here's the guide - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/GM-Pontiac-Grand-Prix-Serpentine-Belt-Replacement-Guide
Cheers, Paul Michaels Fort Lauderdale, FL
Let's face, it not all owners do the required preventive maintenance so stuff happens... That one reason not to buy used cars ;)

http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/GM-Pontiac-Grand-Prix-Serpentine-Belt-Replacement-Guide
Someday I have to replace the entire tensioner on my Buick in order to replace the belt, which is still the original...The swing arm is siezed up........meanwhile the tensioner swings freely on my other car with 320,000 miles. Go figure..
harryface 91 Bonneville 320,204 05 Park Avenue 92,153