Pontiac Montana hard shift

I am experiencing a transmission hard shift problem on my 1999 Pontiac Montana. Everytime it shift gear it's a similar feeling as being bumped.
The van has 45,000 miles and the transmission oil is clean and level is
normal. The problem started on the highway on my way back from a very dusty road.
I have been told a solenoid that control shift points could be the problem.
Any idea? Is changing the solenoid an expensive repair?
You need to have this scanned on a trans capable scanner, it is controlled by the pcm and electonics in the trans. Look and see if you dented the trans pan first.

dusty
problem.
Can somebody tell me what parts are needed to replace the "Pressure control solenoid valve assembly" as for service bulletin 00-07-30-002? I'm not sure what is and what is not included with the assembly. Also is the problem definitely fixed with new parts or should I expect the problem to appear again in 45,000 miles?
Thanks in advance,

dusty
problem.
You get an electronic valve which applies and unapplies fluid pressure. It clips onto the valve body. If I recall correctly, this tsb indicates that there may be dirt in the valve, causing the condition. If this is the case, similar dirt may also be in the valve body. You should clean or replace the valve body when you do this repair. This repair is a large amount of work. You may wish to replace both shift solenoids as well as the TCC solenoid and pressure control solenoid when performing this repair, as they clip onto the valve body similarly. You should replace the side cover gasket because you will need to remove the side cover from the transmission to do this repair.
Thank you for your answer. I only have a short description of this tsb but I doubt only dirt in the valve could be the problem. To reproduce the problem I need to run the van for about 20 miles and accelerate quickly until it shift. After that the van start to hard shift all the time. The problem disappear after you turn the key off/on. Wouldn't the problem occur all the time if it was dirt?
Is it a large amount of work because solenoids are not easily accessible?

It