Pontiac Trans Sport 3.8 1992

Hi guys

I just bought a Trans Sport, and I have a couple of questions:

first of all: what the fuses placed under the dashboard (close to the diagnostic-plug) are for, seems they arent mentioned in neither the Haynes repair-manual og the owners manual.

Then the second : In the owners manual it says service each 5000..... Is that really the right interval.... ( hope its in miles not kilometers) or do You have new suggestions?

Hope one of this lists bright brains could help me

Best regards

Peter Mortensen Denmark

Reply to
Peter Mortensen

Pontiac Trans Sport 3.8 1992 Group: alt.autos.gm Date: Sat, Oct 25, 2003, 11:07am (CST+8) From: snipped-for-privacy@avidedit.dk (Peter=A0Mortensen) Hi guys I just bought a Trans Sport, and I have a couple of questions: first of all: what the fuses placed under the dashboard (close to the diagnostic-plug) are for, seems they arent mentioned in neither the Haynes repair-manual og the owners manual. Then the second : In the owners manual it says service each 5000..... Is that really the right interval.... ( hope its in miles not kilometers) or do You have new suggestions? Hope one of this lists bright brains could help me Best regards Peter Mortensen Denmark

First off are they fuses or relays? The 5000 is in miles what suggestions do you need? suggestions on what? Steve C

Reply to
Steve Cook