Power mirrors (PLEASE HELP)on 2005 Sierra pick-up

Passenger side mirror glass was loose and visibly shaking, while fiddling with it, the glass popped out.I'm unable to line up the plastic track rods
to pop it back in without taking the outer mirror housing apart. The problem is, I can't see how this housing comes apart. It appears to be glued together? This mirror is the type with a heater and turn signal in glass. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.