Power steering fluid leak

I have power steering fluid leaks on my 1997 gmc k1500 suburban. I don't know where it's coming from. Need advice.
FredT

FredT wrote:

Hose it all down with cleaner. Then dust with talc or flour. Start engine, look for wet spot. Likely spots, hose ends, rusted through steel lines, cooler line leak.
--
Steve W.

replying to Steve W. , FredT wrote:

Thanks, Steve. I'll try this.