Power window problem

!995 Buick Regal. The power windows work fine but it is the rubber seal at the top of the door on the inside that is driving me nuts. It happens on both doors not all the time though. Put the window down and
the rubber folds over and goes down with window and sometime it is almost impossible to put the window back up. Hard to explain I know but that is the best I can do. Any ideas ? Thanks

Just an idea, maybe some weather-strip adhesive to glue it in the channel?
Greg
JRL wrote:

Seems like that's happening about 10 years early on you vehicle. If you can't get it in place and glue it with sealer, and I doubt you will succecssfully, you'd better cut it out of their before you damage the power window motor and tracks from the strain. If it's not a beater, have a body shop replace it. If it's just transportation, rig something up to keep the ice out of their if needed.