Power windows problem

One power window works in cold weather but not warm. Others are fine. Any ideas?

Incremental Jones wrote:

I have the same problem with my 2003 Buick Century. I think it's a minor short in the motor or the motor is not grounded quite right.
Then there's the fact that GM cars just suck....
--
Farewell from the Usenet AOL - You will NOT be missed.

Hairy wrote:

Well, then GM cars suck all the time.... At least I'll have some comfort in that.. ;-P
But you are correct. I guess the objective these days isn't to buy the best car for the money, but to buy the car that sucks the *least* for the money.
--
Farewell from the Usenet AOL - You will NOT be missed.