problems with 2000 malibu

We own a 2000 malibu and here are all

the problems we've experienced after the warranty expired: > > 1) Fan knob for temperature control is burnt at setting 1 and 2. Thats > right! If we need to defog or get heat we HAVE TO PUT THE FAN at 3 and > above. this was fixed during warranty but its broken again. $250 is the > estimated repair. > > 2) bad water pump equaled massive coolant leaks. over $750 in repairs ($1050 > CDN inc labour) > > 3) we have a ruptured pipe somewhere causing coolant to leak again. GM has > estimated over $1000 in repairs. > > 4) Brakes and Rotors - after less then 5 months and approximately 6-8000 kms > after it was serviced, our rotors and brakes are giving us problems AGAIN. > > 5) In the summer, after the AC is on, we have flooding all over the floor of > the car. we have no idea what the problem is and we are afraid to get it > repaired because of how much money we've already spent on repairs over the > past year. > > There are a slew of other minor things - but I hope all you readers out > there read this. Do not buy a Malibu from this year - its total crap. I've > heard many changes were made in 2002, 2003 and of course the new designed > 2004. > > But anyways if anyone has similar experiences please share them. > > snipped-for-privacy@nospamyahoo.com > > remove nospam >
Reply to
gsm junkee

Bobo