Program cars

Folks,

Have been eyeballing a 2004 Alero "program car" at a local GM dealer. Does anyone out there know how GM determines the price to charge their dealers for these vehicles?

Reply to
Silver Surfer

Most "program cars" are repos, lease returns, and demos.

Reply to
noname

Reply to
ajtessier

That's exactly how the dealer is pricing the program car I was looking at, as a used car. I was just curious as to how much the dealer paid GM for it. Would like to know his profit margin.

Reply to
Silver Surfer

Somewhat less than he is charging you, at wholesale.

mike hunt

Silver Surfer wrote:

Reply to
MelvinGibson