Program cars

Folks,
Have been eyeballing a 2004 Alero "program car" at a local GM dealer. Does anyone out there know how GM determines the price to charge their dealers
for these vehicles?
Most "program cars" are repos, lease returns, and demos.

Program car = Used car, price it as a used car.

That's exactly how the dealer is pricing the program car I was looking at, as a used car. I was just curious as to how much the dealer paid GM for it. Would like to know his profit margin.

Somewhat less than he is charging you, at wholesale.
mike hunt