Proper Adhesives

I have a 1992 Chevy Lumina and a few of the "Lumina" logos have fallen off of the car. I would like to know what type of adhesive I should use to
reinstall the logos to the doors and trunk of the car that will not affect the paint and will hold the items securely. Thank you for any help provided. Joe
Body shop supplies offer a 2 sided tape designed for this purpose.

-

Years ago, removing those logos was the first thing we did when we bought a car. I'd leave them off. If you insist check with a body shop for what they use.
Comcast Newsgroups wrote:

3M double sided tape. You can find the auto rated stuff at most body supply shops. I have also seen it at Lowes, The tape you are looking for has a thin black center with a red plastic backing strip.
--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York