Q: 94 Lumina APV axle nut size?

Can NE1 help with this? I have to buy the socket tomorrow so that I can replace the CV shaft...I am pretty sure it is 34mm, but wanted a 2nd opinion...
Thanks
Randy.
Should be 36mm

Agreed.
1 5/16" actually...
FYI

As far as I knew factory axle nuts are metric.

It may be metric....I am sure there is a converter out there somewhere...but 1 5/16" fits perfectly...

http://s00r.van.wessem.net:81/conversions/lengths.html
Metric to SAE converter