Q: Difficulty of replacing struts in 91 Lesabre?

I've got a 1991 Buick LeSabre and the struts need to be replaced. How difficult is it on this car? I did the rears on a Jaguar and they had small springs, so compressing the springs wasn't too bad, and
getting them on and off was pretty straightfoward. But I've never dealt with them on a GM before.
TIA!

They are pretty simple. 3 bolts at the top, lower ball joint, and tie-rod. Plus 2 bolts that hold the strut to the steering knuckle.
The worst part is the bolts that hold the strut to the steering knuckle. I heat the knuckle lightly with a torch, while tapping the bolts out using a old nut.
Changing the springs is not that bad. Either rent a out side 3 clap type compressor, or find a local shop that has a dedicated McPherson strut spring compressor. Most places that do won't charge much, and can have the done in a few minutes. Charles