Quad 4 bellhousing bolt pattern question

What other GM motors share the same bellhousing bolt pattern? Are there any other issues that need addressed when putting in a different motor? A friend is looking to buy a mid 90s? olds Achiva with a blown Quad
4, he has a late 80;s? citation with a 4 cyl.. I told him I would see what I could find out for him
Thanks a lot for any info
the quad 4 transmission is all alone in gm bellhousing no other trans case will bolt up to the engine

"djmcreynolds1" wrote: > the quad 4 transmission is all alone in gm bellhousing no > other trans case > will bolt up to the engine
> > > What other GM motors share the same bellhousing bolt > pattern? > > Are there any other issues that need addressed when putting > in a > > different motor? > > A friend is looking to buy a mid 90's? olds Achiva with a > blown Quad > > 4, he has a late 80;s? citation with a 4 cyl.. > > I told him I would see what I could find out for him > > > > Thanks a lot for any info > > > > -- > > Posted using the http://www.autoforumz.com interface, at author's request > > Articles individually checked for conformance to usenet > standards > > Topic URL: > http://www.autoforumz.com/GM-Quad-bellhousing-bolt-pattern-ftopict119604.htm > l > > Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report > abuse: > http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?pX0889
I was afraid of that.
Thanks for the response.