Quality front disk rotors

I need to replace front brake disk rotors on a 1993 Park Ave. Can someone recommend a high quality brand to choose, since I see many brands to buy. Thanks.

I think mine were Raybestos or Wagner, something like this -
http://catalog.autopartsgiant.com/item.wws?skuV631&mfr=RAYBESTOS&weight &cookieID&706ZEWI26706ZUPG&clientid=autopartsgiant
Run, don't walk, away from cheap ass china rotors that are like 1/2 the cost, you'll regret them like I did, they don't last long at all. Only good if you are selling your car soon afterwards.
Try www.gmpartsdirect.com I bought some aftermarket Raybestos Professional grade for my Buick, they are China made and have been fine.

Those are likely fine, but there are different grades that's what I meant. I was referring to the "autozone (generic) $18 rotors", while my name brand rotors with a lifetime guarantee were like $50. Price does not always equal quality, but I have tried the generic cheepos and they wore out in less than 25k miles at the same time as my brake pads. There are different grades of metal, and obviously the lower priced ones I tried were not good quality. I am still using the $50 rotors, on their second set of pads now and going strong.