Quarter Sales Numbers

Page 4 of 4
On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 11:52:36 -0400, "James C. Reeves"

Yep, the discount combined with the loyalty program paid off the 9 months remaining on the lease of the other vehicle.

It might be in the states...not sure.
The salesman I deal with tells me to come in on Friday night and pick up a car, drive it for the weekend, and then bring it back sometime Monday.
That gives us a good opportunity to see whether we really like the vehicle enough to lease/buy.
Brad
| It might be in the states...not sure. | | The salesman I deal with tells me to come in on Friday night and pick up | a car, drive it for the weekend, and then bring it back sometime Monday. | | That gives us a good opportunity to see whether we really like the | vehicle enough to lease/buy. | | Brad
That's a great benefit.