question?

One question is there such thing as 94 chevy z71 4*4 with a v6?

I thought z71only came in a 350 motor?

Reply to
GENERAL LEE

Never heard of a Z71 w/ a v6. I think somebody bought a sticker kit. My Z71 super cab had the 305 engine. It wasn't a Z71 though, I got the stickers.

Reply to
CGBear

If you ever have any doubt about whether or not a vehicle is what it claims to be, get the RPO codes and look them up.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie

They did make the 4x4's with 4.3L V6 enignes in them, but I don't believe the Z71's came with that engine. You don't want a V6 in a 4x4 anyway.....

Reply to
kimmell