question?

One question is there such thing as 94 chevy z71 4*4 with a v6?
I thought z71only came in a 350 motor?

Never heard of a Z71 w/ a v6. I think somebody bought a sticker kit. My Z71 super cab had the 305 engine. It wasn't a Z71 though, I got the stickers.

If you ever have any doubt about whether or not a vehicle is what it claims to be, get the RPO codes and look them up.
Steve
They did make the 4x4's with 4.3L V6 enignes in them, but I don't believe the Z71's came with that engine. You don't want a V6 in a 4x4 anyway.....