Question

Hello everyone. I need some simple help I need to know how to adjust the choke on my 1979 Monte Carlo.I have a small block V8, I believe I have a

305. The chaoke doesn't work when I start it after it sits for several hours. Thanx if you can help.
Reply to
bill

Your problem is most likely the heat crossover under the carb which carries exhaust gases to warm up the the choke housing . This usually gets plugged with carbon and the choke will not come off properly or at all. Pull the intake and clean it up. I,ve done lots of them.

Rey

Reply to
Reynaud