question about power door locks on a '96 Olds Sillhouette

Hi all I'm new to GM vehicles, and I need a little bit of info. I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to disable the circuit that locks all the doors when
you pull the selector out of park?
TIA Tonyrama
1. Close all doors. 2. Turn ignition switch "ON" 3. Press and hold the drivers door lock switch for 10 seconds (doors will lock then unlock).
NOTE: If programming is not done within 10 seconds after doors lock and unlock the programming is aborted. programming can also be aborted by turning the ignition switch to "OFF".
4. Press "LOCK" button on RKE transmitter once (all doors will lock). 5. Press "LOCK" button on RKE transmitter again (all doors will lock again).
That's it, turn ignition "OFF" then test to see if it works the way you want.
Steve

if
Wow. That easy? I'm surprised. Thanks, I will definatly try it. Tonyrama

when