Question on '00 Buick LeSabre

I have a 2000 lesabre limited, recently bought from original owner. I like the roominess by the way. My question is, does that model have a Frame under it or is it uni-body? Thanks p.s. have had a '96 buick riviera the last 5 yrs, and it's been pretty reliable, except for a few minor repairs- too bad gm dropped the rivy.

Yvonne

Reply to
angelsbridge

David J and Lynne J Shepherd

LeSabre has been Uni-Body since 1986.

On long drives, some rear seat passengers will most likely be very uncomfortable.

Good Luck with it.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~287,629 miles_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face