Question on Olds Bravada

Hi,
I own a 2002 Olds Bravada SUV with SmartTrack. But my question is about the air-leveling suspension. I live in a very cold climate and I have to keep
taking the car for maintenance (under warranty) as the car raises up and then won't level back down. So the rear of the car always looks like it is up in the air.
Has anyone else experienced this problem? The last time I took it in they installed a new compressor as they said the air wasn't being let out of the shocks. It worked for about 3-4 weeks and now it's back up in the air again.
Any opinions, comments, solutions (maybe sell the beast)?
Thanks!
Take it back under lemon law. If this thing is anything like my '97 Blazer you won't want to keep it anyway. These SUV's that GM's putting out are the biggest piece of garbage I've seen from them for years!

-